Precision Sheet Metal
We provide the highest quality, accuracy and finishes on your enclosure, bracket, cover, guard, mount, shield, support, and assembly.
Sheet Metal Tools and Technology
CNC Laser Cutting
- We have the latest technology and up to 4000 watts to provide you with clean, accurate steel cutting to 1" thick, stainless cutting to 3/4" thick and aluminum to 3/8" thick.
- Prototype and short run punching is achieved with our 30 ton CNC punch. Our complete tool library provides quick turn for your punching needs.
- We have CNC press brakes to 100 tons and extensive tooling to meet most precision forming needs. Custom form tooling is manufactured in our precision machine shop. This allows rapid prototyping and complete flexibility when producing your parts.
Inspection and Certification
- Our quality is confirmed by our inclusive and experienced inspection department. We will provide you with accuracy and documentation to meet all your needs and specifications. We will follow your existing process specifications or we can create the necessary process specification documentation as needed. Certification is available on all materials, processes, coatings and inspections.
- Graining/Sanding: Wet sanding to 24" widths producing the finest quality finishes, fast.
- Coating: All outsource coatings; anodize, alodine, electropolish, passivate, plating, painting, powdercoat, plasma coat and many more are readily available.
- PEM and other captive hardware of all varieties installed. Custom designed hardware provides solutions to your most difficult obstacles.
Prototyping and Quick-turn
- Prototypes and short run parts can be produced in your time requirements.
- Simple brackets and enclosures can be delivered in hours, not days, and complex assemblies delivered in days, not weeks.